GTM Manager, Spark
- San Francisco, CA
As a member of the Digital Media GTM team, you will help drive the strategy and execution that delivers growth and sales success for Adobe Spark. Adobe Spark's mission is to give a voice to the next generation of visual communicators! We're talking teachers, students, non-profits, small businesses, digital marketers, bloggers, office workers and individuals who want tobuilde flyers, social graphics, videos, presentations, web pages, and much more. These everyday-users want professional-looking results to stand out and engage with their audiences but don't have time to learn professional design products. Your deep knowledge of digital marketing practices across customer segments will serve you well as you collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and Product teams to lead complex, multi-functional initiatives that result in improved customer experiences, increased new customer acquisition and greater customer retention.
The GTM organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures multi-functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy and ensuring detailed execution and operations against the strategy. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense for how to get things done
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Product teams to develop and execute plans that deliver quarterly and annual sales goals
- Use data to drive business models to optimize acquisition and retention funnels across all direct and indirect routes to market
- Obsess over all customer experience journeys, find opportunities for improvement and drive multi-functional teams to deliver
- Collaborate with Analytics teams to understand trends in the business and develop insights that translate into actionable recommendations for growth
- Connect with Marketing to establish and operate campaign frameworks that deliver best in class customer acquisition
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of Adobe Spark's key customer segments, and provide insights back to Product teams will help improve product capabilities and experiences.
- BS/BA with 5+ years marketing, software, high tech, or management consulting experience.
- Customer-first orientation, with experience working on B2B products or services
- Demonstrable understanding of digital business models and how to test and optimize customer experiences to deliver results
- Genuine desire to have your impact measured in real-world metrics that correlate to quarterly and annual sales success
- Proven success in dynamic environments, rapidly anticipating and adapting to shifting priorities
- Solid experience leading multi-functional multidisciplinary teams to launch high-impact business initiatives
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues
- Proven excellence in conceptual thinking and analytical problem-solving
- The desire and ability to take a stand and advocate a course of action, presenting supporting facts and data to back up your position
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, at all levels
- A solid sense of self, balanced with the commitment to put team first
- Global cultural awareness and experience with global teams
- Great sense of humor!
- M.B.A. a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top