Group Product Manager - Creative Cloud on Adobe.com
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our visitors, and a primary revenue generator for Adobe. You will be a leader on the product management team that focuses on making Adobe.com a world class experience for all Creative Cloud visitors and ensure that Adobe is meeting its revenue and retention goals. Working in close partnership with leaders across Adobe.com, design, and engineering, you will lead a product management team to drive and execute the future direction and strategy for Creative Cloud on Adobe.com, connecting customers to Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Lightroom, and all the apps and services they rely on to fuel their creativity.
You will be responsible for defining key opportunities, based on data, and working alongside our UX,
Content Publishing, and Engineering teams to deliver innovative experiences for our customers. You
will lead a Creative Cloud-focused PM team and own the development of the product vision and
outcome driven-roadmaps that meet or exceed KPI targets. You will work with talented cross-functional teams to deliver product releases, optimize the site relentlessly, and ensure that the projects accomplish their business objectives.
What you'll do:
- Help lead the evolution of Adobe.com, further developing it as both the company's primary brand destination and as a critical e-commerce site for the company's consumer solutions.
- Manage a team of results-driven product managers, coaching team members for success in the
- PM role, reviewing their work, and evaluating employee performance.
- Use data, customer and competitive insights, and industry best practices to identify opportunities to create innovative capabilities and compelling user experiences.
- Lead team to deliver comprehensive quarterly roadmaps grounded in data and customer insights in partnership with engineering, design and publishing teams.
- Define measurable goals and KPIs, set priorities and manage a backlog of features and functionality; work with engineering, design, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Manage large cross-functional initiatives by providing leadership and hands-on management throughout the project from inception to delivery.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues.
- Assess new market opportunity and strategic areas of growth.
- Drive planning and vision refinement sessions with business and engineering teams.
- Actively address ambiguity and change in the product backlog.
- Assess and report on the results of initiatives versus their expected impact.
- Present convincingly to executives, partners, and users/customers.
- Engage with regional sales and product marketing around Go-To-Market plans.
What you need to succeed:
- MBA (preferred) and BA/BS with minimum of 10+ years web product management or equivalent experience, and 5+ years direct employee management.
- Preferred 3+ years experience working on a high-volume e-commerce site or other transactional site.
- Proven ability to document product requirements, write functional specs and user stories.
- Highly analytical; relentless focus on using data to drive decisions, create and achieve measurable key results for the site.
- Results driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all level within the organization and with partners.
- Excellent written and communication skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, senior executives, and diverse stakeholders.
- Well-versed in defining roadmaps and delivering with teams that employ agile software development methodologies.
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Experience with experiment design and testing methodologies with a focus on ongoing site optimization.
- Practical experience with Design Thinking, including real examples of customer validation techniques, including user research, usability testing, and journey mapping.
- Experience with mobile web and search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Ability to juggle several initiatives successfully and shift priorities as needed
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Enthusiastic, creative and innovative attitude
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top