Group Manager, Customer Success - Corporate
- San Francisco, CA
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
As Manager, Customer Success, you will play a meaningful role as a leader running the Customer Success team for Adobe's Territory segment in the Americas. You will lead a team of Customer Success Managers accountable for this segment's overall success with Adobe: renewals, adoption, customer health and customer experience, ultimately enabling growth of the Adobe footprint.
- Lead a team focusing on securing on-time renewals, delighting the customer, and identifying growth opportunities
- Deliver accurate forecasts on renewals that achieve renewal targets while highlighting risk and potential attrition
- Contribute to development of effective processes, operations and programs which use technology to automate customer communications and value delivery throughout the customer lifecycle, enabling efficient scaling of CSM team
- Orchestrate the breadth of Adobe resources (Delivery/Consulting, Adobe Experts, Customer Care, Customer Success Managers, Product Teams, etc.) to delight the customer throughout their experience in this segment, push adoption of solutions and highlight value back to the customer with the ultimate goal of securing renewals
- Partner with sales management and renewals specialists to ensure successful outcomes of high value renewal negotiations that meet and exceed renewal targets
- Measure effectiveness of the team primarily through renewal and other operational metrics, create a cadence for reviews within the team and expose metrics and associated insights to the executive and ecosystem teams
- Lead a CSM team that:
- Develops and executes all phases of subscriptions renewals to ensure on-time attainment of bookings and quarterly and annual renewal targets
- Drives solution adoption by providing insights on standard methodologies, solution usage maturity, benchmarking, diagnosing barriers, and solving for those barriers
- Identifies customer risk and works with extended Adobe teams to create and execute on "get well" plans
- Maintains regular and appropriate communications and governance with both internal and external teams to ensure alignment and transparency
- Drive cross-functional clarity and ownership on customer experience touchpoints, collect & share company-wide feedback to improve customer experience
- Assist with building out an extraordinary customer success toolkit that will enable every one of our CSMs to perform at his/her best
- Advocate for the CSM role within Adobe; be knowledgeable and communicative about CSM standard methodologies & trends
- Consistent record with customer-facing experience in Customer Success, and at least five years leading a team
- Strong grasp of customer subscription renewal lifecycle
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams on the renewal lifecycle, forecasting, driving on-time execution of renewals from start to finish, and high value contract negotiations
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in a subscription renewals environment
- Able to build relationships with peers across the company, with our partners, and customers
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and has a natural focus on the team's success
- Willingness to travel as necessary to build strong customer relationships
- Shown history of creativity, personal drive, and ability to meet deadlines
- BA/BS required, advanced degree a plus
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone - from emerging artists to global brands - to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
At Adobe, you will immerse yourself in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top