Graduate Credit Analyst (12 month FTC Initially)
The Credit & Collection Analyst is responsible for the resolution and management of outstanding invoices and delinquent accounts. You will interact with sales support, customer service, and accounts receivable in reconciling accounts. You serve as the escalation point for customer payment disputes and makes recommendations for write-offs, account adjustments and reconciliation. You will also audit and analyse aging reports, tracking collection efforts and may initiate outside collection approach for unresolved delinquent accounts.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- In depth account reconciliation and collection of receivables, generated to their assigned portfolio. Assessing commercial risk for new customers and existing customers.
- Dispute resolution, billing/contracting, which may require negotiations within customer's organization,
- Complete any reporting monthly/quarterly as per the department's reporting schedule. Participate and contribute on the department's ongoing process improvement projects.
- The candidate will ideally have a proven track record in collections or a desire to learn more about credit and collections.
- Experience in successfully balancing responsibilities while at the same time maximizing customer satisfaction is required or exposure to Customer service.
- Must be able to develop and maintain a successful partnership with Customers, Sales and other back office groups
- Must be able to efficiently resolve complex issues with little supervision.
- Financial Analysis skills required to asses financial risk is desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions integration process
- Previous knowledge of Aria and SFDC is advantageous.
- SAP knowledge is a strong plus
- Associates degree or equivalent ideally
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top