Go-To Market Business Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
As the breadth of capabilities across Adobe's enterprise Digital Media and Marketing offerings continues to expand, additional focus on the customer journey & experience through those offerings becomes increasingly important. As the Go-To Market Business Manager, you will lead cross-functional initiatives that bring together the capabilities of Digital Media Sales Team, Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing Teams and Reseller Partners. You will work on key customer and industry relationships that help shape the future direction and success of Adobe's Digital Media workflow.
The effort and reporting associated with your team's work will be regularly reviewed and discussed at the executive level, and you should be comfortable presenting and engaging in regular meetings and discussions with those executives.. You have experience working with technology, marketing, information and product executives to understand business strategy and objectives that effectively apply Adobe's Digital Media capabilities relevant to each customer.
What you'll do
- Plan and execute business plans, set KPIs to grow and sustain businesses across all channels - eCommerce, Reseller Channels (Indirect sales) and Direct Sales, using Data-Driven Operation Model (DDOM).
- Work very closely with local marketing team to accelerate demands, using marketing languages
- Work with product management, engineering and product marketing teams in Head Quarter, provide feedback in order to deliver products meet local requirements
- Synthesize cross-team and customer input into prioritized initiatives
- Establish performance & success metrics - measure and regularly report customer success metrics to executive teams
What you need to succeed
- 3 or more years of experience in eCommerce
- 3 or more years of work experience in marketing department
- Additional experience in business development and/or product management/development
- Experience in channel/reseller business experience will be preferable
- Experience in managing customer engagements and success initiatives
Knowledge & skills
- Growth hack planning/ Strategic planning
- Product Marketing
- Knowledge and/or Experience of running eCommerce business
- Good communication skills in both Japanese (fluent) and English (high-business level)
- Have demonstrated, in previous roles, the ability to effectively, concisely and clearly communicate complex technology capabilities as a narrative with real-world application
- Strong interpersonal skills: Have developed, in previous roles, strong, lasting relationships with multiple stakeholders, partners and customers
- Proven ability to lead, manage and inspire a team across diverse and disparate locations and skill sets
- Ability to frame and communicate technical issues to a broad constituency including engineers and executive level management
- Strong organizational savvy; proven abilities and know-how to effectively and efficiently navigate the organization to enable self and team to accomplish goals
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.
Adobe's creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, filmmakers, content publishers, storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and manage content across desktop and mobile devices.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top