Global Web Producer (Testing and Optimization)
- São Paulo, Brazil
Adobe.com is one of the most heavily trafficked corporate websites in the world, the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator for Adobe. You will be joining the team that produces Adobe.com and will play a key role in making it an elite experience for all our visitors, thereby ensuring that Adobe is meeting its customer revenue and retention goals.
As a Global Web Producer, working in close partnership with leaders across Adobe.com, product management, design, engineering and the rest of the global web production team, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of Adobe.com web projects, with a focus on Testing and Optimization and ensuring consistency with Adobe's strategy, commitments and business objectives. You will deliver web projects on time and budget through effective management of the project schedule, issues, risks, and deliverables per the Adobe SDLC. You will also play a key role in driving continuous improvement in Adobe's web production processes. This position will be accountable for all aspects of web project delivery to the agreed scope, plan and budget.
What will you do?
- Testing and Optimization of web content and web page/component configurations on multiple adobe.com sites
- Authoring and managing content on multiple adobe.com sites
- Work with cross-functional groups to implement new features and updates across adobe.com web sites
- Update regional content of adobe.com web sites working with local marketing content providers
- Enforce Adobe design and production guidelines as provided and communicated by the international web team.
- Work collaboratively with regional offices, in-country resources and the international web team to establish content and publishing plans for their respective country web sites
- Be an active member of the company's international web team
- May be called upon to supervise complex projects to completion.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Candidates must have three to five years of online content production experience, including web publishing and version control
- Detail-oriented self-starter who takes initiative and able to work independently and experience handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, XHTML, XML and Microsoft Office; good knowledge of Adobe products a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly comprehend multifaceted enterprise workflows and process
- Proficiency or good knowledge of a second language is an advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe products and services, specifically Adobe Target would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically distributed team
- Previous experience in web deployment
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish a plus
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or other Content Management Systems a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top