Global Operations and Analytics Leader
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Driving Enterprise Customer Value Realization is the mission of the Adobe Customer Solutions group. This is achieved through the deployment of key Customer and Partner-facing resources supporting technical pre-sales, technical and value consulting, solutions delivery, customer success management and subscription renewals.
The Business Operations and Analytics organization supports this mission through the provision of key operational services, data, information and platforms that provide leverage and insights to the ACS teams. Working with the ACS team and key business partners across the ecosystem in the Field, Business Units, Finance, IT, Sales Operations and others, the Global Business Operations and Analytics Lead is accountable for assuring that the extended ACS organization has the operational and informational leverage they need to drive to customer success and financial targets.
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on the roles and priorities within ACS, to be an effective advocate and priority driver across the company
- Lead a team of senior global professionals in the delivery of critical operational process, platforms and services related to retention, renewals, learning and enablement, pre-sales and consulting.
- Ensure that the operational priorities of the ACS business are mapped to the development and maintenance of key platforms and products, managed within ACS, or in cooperation with business partners in Sales Ops, IT, Finance, etc.
- Drive the execution of complex multi-team projects and programs aimed at improving and scaling existing operational leverage and bringing new capability to market in response to evolving priorities
- Ensure the execution of high-quality 'run-the-business' services that provide key operational, planning and performance management information and insights to the extended ecosystem
- Partner with senior leaders in in IT, Sales Operations, Business Unit and Finance on joint roadmaps for platforms, process and information to scale the business
- Orchestrate an extended, disparate global team through planning cycles, review cycles and deliver high quality, compelling business cases for change and investment. Present performance, strategy and requirements at the senior level - up to and including CEO
- Help prep management for key Sales performance management meetings, such as Quarterly Business Reviews to deliver insights, trends, recommendations and support the business case for new sales, marketing or product strategies
- Be ultimately accountable for the Renewal Performance of accounts directly under management of, and in quota for the ACS Renewals Specialists who carry accountability for Territory Renewals.
- Provide coaching, guidance and development for senior leaders (Director Level) within the extended organization to ensure that future leadership is identified and matured
- Manage budget for extended global team, in close cooperation with finance control.
The Customer Success Management Operations element of the role coordinates the assembly of inputs from multiple customer-facing and support roles, turning data into insights, and insights into prioritized action plans aimed at mitigating risk, addressing the root-cause issues that impact customer retention in the short, medium and long term. Specifically:
Key Performance Measures
- Continuous customer retention improvement: especially in Solutions, Verticals or Geographies targeted through root cause analysis on issues.
- Timely, accurate and relative insights - delivered through weekly and quarterly cadences of Forecasts, Business Reviews and Cross Functional Interlocks.
- Information and data management strategies that facilitate rapid 'one-off' analyses with rapid turnaround of requests for further insight
- High-quality, compelling, audience-specific outputs that drive insight and action.
- Demonstration of continuous innovation to optimize, clarify and improve reporting - self-sufficiently - and in response to stakeholder feedback.
- Retention and Growth of a High Performing Team, especially at the senior leadership level, with a 'bench' of talent ready to step up
- 10+ years in Operational Management at a senior level, with direct experience of a similar role.
- Global management experience - establishing, growing and mentoring global teams. Directly managing and mentoring senior leaders
- Graduate degree or in a numerate, technical or business discipline
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English)
- Task-oriented, with focus and drive to complete tasks at hand
Get to know the teams
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video and on our blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top