Fullstack Software Engineer II
This is an opportunity with the Marketing Apps team to work on the Marketo Account Based Management (ABM) product. We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to come join us as we build creative products in groundbreaking technologies. As a Software Engineer, you will collaborate with business partners and develop bleeding-edge software that brings together sales and marketing teams to engage, target and measure key accounts in a highly coordinated fashion.
What you'll do
- Build state of the art Marketo applications collaborating with the User Experience (UX), Platform and Product Management teams. You will write code that is optimal, documented, tested and gives performance and scalability priority
- You will be an active participant in architecture/design discussions, peer reviews and product discussions
- Learn from participate in technical talks around standard methodologies for software development
- Consume backend data services and contribute to improving existing data access APIs
- Work with customer success team to solve customer issues
If you have:
- 2+ years experience working on Web applications with high availability and reliability, ideally in a SaaS environment;
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals such as object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms;
- Experience with back-end development & relational databases
- Experience with Agile (preferably Scrum) environments
- Strong ability to solve software problems and ability to learn
- Self-motivator, quick learner, and a great teammate with good communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with ES6, ReactJS, Redux a huge plus
- PHP knowledge and experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Saas, Less etc.)
Adobe is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by applicable State or Federal employment discrimination laws.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top