Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
Identity Management Services (IMS) is Adobe's implementation of OAuth 2.0 and Federated ID. We are responsible for authentication and authorization of users across all of Adobe's products and services. As such, security, availability and UX are paramount.
We are looking for someone to join the Identity Security team to work on both front-end and back-end.
The mission of the team is to protect the user's data and you, as a Software Engineer, you will be responsible with implementing security features, building or enhancing security-focused services and further hardening the authentication/authorization flows.
- Work in an agile team to build a secure and reliable service, owning multiple features of the product.
- Evaluate the current architecture, determine risks and opportunities, and come up with proposal for mitigation and improvements.
- Design, develop, deploy and monitor features to enhance security of app integrations & user authentication processes.
- Use your superior technical skills to coach junior members of the team.
- Research various technologies and define architectural improvements. Build prototypes or core features.
- Drive adoption of new technologies and contribute to continuous increase of technical knowledge across engineering teams.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of full-stack Web Development
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Web Security
- Object oriented design principles and design patterns, strong algorithmic and logical skills
- Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top