Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
For our innovative Adobe Experience Manager enterprise solution driving a billion-dollar revenue,Adobe is looking for aFull StackSoftware Engineer to joinour teamin Bay Area.
You will be building services with both dynamic and native programming languages and work on consumerscale cloud platform supporting Adobe products and integration within Adobe's own Experience Cloudsolutions or 3rd party integrations.
What you will do:
- Develop multi-region and cloud-oriented services, tests, and documentation
- Evolve system design and architecture to keep up with product's growth and adoption
- Optimize for performance and cost within a containerized microsevice cloud architecture
- Drive adoption of new technologies and contribute to the continuous increase of technicalknowledge across engineeringteams
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the team (deployment, management and visibility of our services) and ensure a high level of value, productivity, quality and reliability.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2+years of software development experience
- Experience withprogramming languages -Java, Go, Python
- Experience with application frameworks like Spring boot and Hibernate
- Experience working with SQL andNoSQLdatabases
- Experience with application servers like Tomcat/Jetty
- Experience with dev tools like Maven, Git
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm etc.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like Azure orAWS
- Expertise in web/cloud application design and architectural principles
- Experience in design and development of resilientDistributed Systems
- Advanced object-oriented design and development skills
- Practice with agile development and excited to work in an agile and test-driven developmentenvironment
- Passionate about building excellent software with customerfocusandempathy.