Full Stack Developer, Spark
- San Francisco, CA
We're looking for outstanding developers to bring Adobe's heritage of breathtaking design tools to the world in an entirely new way. You will be working on a flexible team with little hierarchy. This is a chance to directly influence engineering and product decisions. We are already working with modern technologies and practices; come help us take it to the next level! Join a complementary team that knows when it is time to cut loose and have some fun and when it is time to be heads down working towards our goal. We are doing a lot and having a lot of fun doing it. With the agility of a startup and the work/life balance of an established business, Spark is the best of both worlds.
This core team is focused on building the Spark platform and driving user experience outside of content creation. We are at the center of everything we do on Spark. There is the opportunity to directly influence the future direction of not only the Spark user experience but also the architecture that runs it all. As we grow, we need to ensure that our backend evolves with the rest of the product, and we will be looking for backend leadership.
- Ensure backend meets needs for feature development
- Drive next generation of backend architecture
- Drive Localization/Internationalization efforts across Spark
- Work in the center of everything Spark
- Innovate and find opportunities
- Work in an agile team environment
- Participate in defining team culture and product vision
- Design, develop and run experiments to measure impact of your work
- Develop efficient solutions that scale for millions of users
What is needed for success
- Node.js expertise
- Android development
- IOS development
- Experience building backend components for web applications
- Localization/Internationalization experience is a plus
- Ambitious spirit and focus on delivering value into customers hands
- Focus on data-driven decision making and learning by experimentation.
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear different hats.
- A focus on Quality. Write your own unit tests, integration tests and champion quality interested in working in a lean/adaptive environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top