Front-End Software Engineer – AI/ML Applications
Adobe is looking for a Computer Scientist (Software Engineer) to help build the next generation of marketing cloud products. Working with data scientists, engineers, and product managers, you will design, develop and deploy UI Web applications for various machine learning and AI products on the Adobe Marketing Cloud. These applications will help businesses understand, manage, and optimize their customers' experience.
The position is for a highly collaborative environment that has the flexibility of a startup but also benefits from the structure and resources of one of the most successful companies in the world.
We are looking for someone who will have a keen eye for detail and high standards for code quality as well as a proven track record of building scalable and complex web applications. Additionally, because there are many team members spread across multiple locations, excellent interpersonal skills are imperative.
What you'll do
- Help design and implement new UI applications for various machine learning and AI products
- Use computer science principles to help design, implement, test, release, and optimize multiple client facing and internal applications.
- Work directly with data scientists and engineering leads to implement scalable and reusable UI applications
- Working closely with product managers to design new UI product features
What we are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields
- Expertise in modern web development; capable of building new production-quality applications from the ground up.
- A real passion for modern web/UI development
- Shown ability to visualize data using libraries like d3.js
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple engineers
- Experience with crafting and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Focused on delivering high-quality, fully tested code
- Confirmed ability in React with GitHub links and/or webpage URLs
- Expertise with Git, Docker, Jenkins and related technologies
- Ability to add to full-stack (both back end and front end) applications
- Knowledge of machine learning and/or data-mining techniques is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top