Front End Engineer, Creative Cloud Learning
Job Description Summary
Plans, designs, develops and tests user experiences in software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
The Creative Cloud Learn team partners with Creative Cloud applications to provide application users with the appropriate help and support in their learning journey of our feature-rich applications. From assessing users' experience level, through offering the most relevant tutorials or guiding the user in performing specific tasks based on user intent, we use a variety of technologies to help increase customer success. Our team builds user experiences, services, applications and tools, as well as Machine Learning solutions to accomplish these results. Come join us and work on the Creative Cloud Learn Engineering team to build web applications, services and tools to support our Creative Cloud Products Learning workflow.
What you will do:
- Develop and test web applications used by millions of Creative Cloud users across multiple platforms (desktop & mobile)
- Build user experiences to improve and optimize our content creators' workflows
- Integrate with applications product code
- Partner with various product teams (e.g. Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, etc.)
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Familiarity with common environments and tools e.g., AWS or Azure, git, grunt/webpack, npm, Karma, Jasmine, Jest
- Experience working on large application codebases
- Working experience in C++
- Passion for collaborating with multiple engineering teams that are clients using your software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field or relevant experience
Great to have:
- Professional experience developing applications on multiple platforms is a plus (e.g. Web, desktop & mobile).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top