Field Product Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
As a Field Product Marketing Manager, you are a key member of Adobe Customer Solutions, influencing the success of both Adobe solutions and services. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams, including sales, professional services, customer success, and marketing to drive product marketing activities necessary for an effective services strategy. This environment is dynamic, ambitious, and highly collaborative. You will be the services expert and possess a deep understanding of the challenges - and opportunities - customers encounter when deploying Adobe solutions. You will actively participate in the development and execution of marketing programs to enable effective selling, align services positioning with industry trends and product advancements, and increase brand and services visibility through thought leadership activities. You will seek opportunities to be strategic, produce results, and receive recognition for extraordinary work.
This role is for 12 month initially with the potential of going permanent.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with regional leadership teams to build, implement and analyse regional advertising plans that complement the broader go-to-market strategy.
- Support national and regional events to drive sales performance and build brand loyalty.
- Collect and share marketing and sales recaps to key partners.
- Research and develop POV on local market opportunities and buying trends of current and potential customers.
- Produce a local marketing calendar that includes local events, paid/earned media and support around national campaigns (in-reach/outreach).
- Craft and manage key partnerships with local businesses/organisations who can help with our word of mouth campaigns and build community relations (for example - at trade show).
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop metrics to measure the success of initiatives, to increase effectiveness and drive scale of the programs (i.e. Media Scorecard).
- Track results of all campaign activities and make recommendations for future activity (key performance indicators, budgets/financial returns, return on investment, planning, sizing).
Tools that may help you succeed:
- BA Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Demonstrable work experience in field marketing and implementing integrated campaigns across multiple locations.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, event planning, out of home media, and other advertising mediums.
- The ability to plan, execute, and analyse an overall marketing strategy including paid, earned, and owned media.
- Being able to work cross-functionally with internal sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs.
- Being strategic, self-motivated, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful.
- Being a dynamic communicator with great oral and written skills.
- High language skills in French or German is desirable but not essential.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top