Field Marketing Manager (12 month FTC)
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
Northern Europe (formed of UK & Nordics) is the largest region in EMEA and is going through a period of rapid growth. You will be at the heart of building one of Adobe's most important markets via account-specific and targeted marketing campaigns.
The role of the Enterprise Field Marketing Manager, UK, is to build and lead the planning and execution of relevant marketing programmes for driving demonstrable impact on Adobe's new logo business growth in the region. To be successful, candidates will have to demonstrate extensive experience in helping organisations grow through a wide range of marketing activity from field to digital to traditional marketing techniques. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Understanding local market and customer dynamics
- Working with sales teams in the local markets to understand market needs and translate them into actionable programs, leveraging our EMEA and global programs
- Developing and driving the overall marketing plan for the market, identifying the channels/activities/programs which will support the achievement of quarterly pipeline and revenue goals
- Leading the execution of local marketing activity including digital campaigns and events with other marketing peers and agencies
- Forecasting, measuring and analysing the impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Accountable for revenue and market share in the local market
What you need to succeed
- We need someone that wants to make a difference, and be part of a change in our go-to-market approach. The successful candidate will be very proficient at working with both sales and marketing teams, feel comfortable in a matrixed team environment and able to orchestrate resources both within and outside the team to get things done. Core skills include:
- Understanding of the trends and issues facing marketers in the digital age
- Knowledge of customers and competitive marketing programs, which is used to develop effective marketing programs and messages
- Experience in creating targeted programmes and tailored account based marketing campaigns
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Viewed as a credible partner to sales
- Presents convincingly to executives, partners, and customers
- Ability to influence peers through collaborative working
- Works well with agencies and partners to deliver outstanding and creative marketing execution
Education & relevant experience
Our Regional Marketing Manager is an analytical and strategic thinker with a creative mindset. You have a strong attention to detail, are well organised and can lead multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Required experience and skills include:
- BA/BSc Degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B technology enterprise marketing, ideally in a marketing technology vendor
- This is a multi-disciplinary role, giving broad exposure across all areas of marketing. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience developing, executing and managing events, webinars, partner marketing initiatives, customer engagement programs, online advertising, sponsorships, target account marketing, hospitality and direct marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external agencies
- Analytical and results orientated individual in tune with revenue marketing principles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing tactics and best practices
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top