Executive Customer Marketing Manager (12 month FTC)
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
The Executive Customer Marketing Manager is a vital role in the Executive Engagement team working closely with the Head of Executive Engagement to develop our C-Suite customer programmes. You will build an outstanding marketing plans that aligns with the overall Executive Engagement strategy inc executive engagement experiences, communication strategies and impactful events designed to nurture relationships with key customers and prospects.
You should have a proven record of delivering exceptional executive experiences that engage executives at the highest levels in business. You'll need strong attention to detail, project management skills, creativity and ability to multitask in order to manage internal stakeholders, agencies and vendors. Reporting into the Head of Executive Engagement this role involves managing executive experiences in the UK and across Europe, working alongside regional stakeholders, as well as your Enterprise Marketing colleagues across Europe.
What You'll Do
Work within a small but perfect team to develop the Executive marketing plan to meet our ambitious goals, with a focus on building relationships at high levels with our customers and prospects
Help define key themes, events and activations that build Executive relationships
Build a programmatic, repeatable program for the Adobe CEC that uses existing content and speaker bench
Budget management and reporting
Organize, lead, and manage v-teams to deliver key events and communications
Be responsible for briefing Adobe Executives on engagements
Managing a team responsible for Exec events and oversight of the Adobe CEC
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Experience of leading integrated marketing programs, centred around experience-led events.
- Enterprise and executive marketing a strong plus.
- Strong multi functional skills, matrix stakeholders and leadership skills
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience with developing teams
- Strong creative perspective to bring fresh ideas to marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong project management capabilities. Having the ability to juggle multiple, concurrent demanding initiatives and projects is desirable.
- University Degree
- Demonstrable experience working in the technology/digital marketing industry, preferably with agency management experience
- International experience having spent time working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong leadership track record of making a difference and driving change
- People management, talent development and succession planning
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top