EPG User Experience Designer
- San Jose, CA
Adobe's Emerging Products Group (EPG) is seeking a holistic designer who is a visionary and a thought-leader, is able to look at the big picture from a user experience, technology, and business standpoint, and is not afraid to step outside the box to deliver compelling user experiences. The ideal candidate should also possess strong strategic, creative and planning skills that enable them to effectively communicate, negotiate, and drive design solutions into the products and services.
EPG is a team to explore next-generation product opportunities empowered by artificial intelligence (AI), computer vision, computational photography, and augment reality (AR). We are working on new projects that merge digital arts with AI, AR and mobile camera capture. If you are passionate about mobile photography, AI, and AR, this is your opportunity to work with a truly great team on some really exciting projects.
We work directly with executives, product managers and engineering leadership to bring great products to life. What you'll do
- Engage with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
- Create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones.
- Coordinate multiple projects to completion
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, respond to feedback, and usability testing.
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work across a wide range of projects, technologies and mobile devices.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
What need to succeed
- A passionate experience designer with a proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- BA/BFA degree in a design-related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
- Drive and passion to improving user experience & usability of complex problems.
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timelines.
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for mobile.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Motion graphic & animation experience a plus.
- Experience designing for social messaging or AR is a gold star.
To be considered for this role you must submit a resume and portfolio.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. We're passionate about cultivating great leaders throughout the organization and we understand that product innovation comes from people innovation.
If you're looking to build your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top