Enterprise Sales Account Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
An exciting opportunity to be part of Adobe's digital experience business, selling the market leading Adobe Experience Cloud. You will be responsible for prospecting enterprise named account - VW, BMW, BJ-Hyundai, Lenovo and HP in North China.
What you'll do
- Driving Digital Marketing solutions at the enterprise level.
- Market & sell deep and wide across the organization within the assigned accounts.
- Building executive level relationships within CEO and the marketing field (CMO/CDO) as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of marketing executives - proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization.
- Building executive & mid-level relationships within IT (CIO/CTO) as well as to support the sale of Digital Marketing solutions.
- Collaboration with the different Adobe business units & functional teams (Solution Consulting, Professional Services, etc) to provide clients a clear understanding of our competitive advantages and why they should choose Adobe's Marketing Cloud.
- Overachieve revenue quota contributing to the region's overall plan.
What you need to succeed
- Strong and proven sales track record.
- Deeply understand key drivers, trends and business issues of Auto Industry.
- Value selling approach with details analysis on current customer biz operation data and return on investment report presentation skill.
- Experience working across large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Especially to Auto industry in North China.
- Proven experience selling complex software or solution deals at the CXO level.
- Must have a strong understanding and experience in managing a long term and complex. sales cycle, as well as closing six and seven figure deals.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in past positions.
Get to know the team
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top