Enterprise Sales Account Manager
- Flexible / Remote
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Marketo, an Adobe Company, is looking for a hardworking, proactive Enterprise Account Executive, who has had experience in account development with Marketing Automation solutions. The Enterprise AE is responsible for the end-to-end management of the Marketo's existing new and client relationships within accounts falling within the territory. Candidate with experience selling a marketing cloud solution is preferred. Measures of success include pipeline generation, revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit.
Role will work remotely from a home office.
What you'll do
- Build pipeline by email, phone, field marketing, and direct mail campaigns.
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Track, monitor and report performance for each AE introducing Adobe Campaign products in the accounts.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional license and services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various AE's within Adobe to drive revenue opportunities in the region, they must have Marketing Automation, Email and Cross Channel Campaign background and ability to work with a team of other cross functional product AE's.
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record of enterprise level direct sales expertise into strategic accounts. 2+ years of account development experience preferred. Prior success in carrying a $1M + quota also preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of web content management, email marketing campaign management and/or targeting required. Prior experience selling into the CMO and/or Marketing business unit highly desired. Experience in selling SaaS also required.
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Solutions required.
- Strong understanding of Value Selling Sales Methodology as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web and Marketing technologies.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
Get to know the team
The Digital Marketing team is focused on building the Adobe Marketing Cloud. With the Adobe Marketing Cloud, marketers have a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, web experience, and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a real-time dashboard that brings together everything they need to know about their marketing campaigns. Marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
With Adobe's rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated workflow from content creation to monetization. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers, and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools, enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.
More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
- Skip those awful "performance reviews."
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization. A place that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in "don't even check your email the whole time.")
- Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we'll match every penny.
- Get generous reimbursement for your favorite wellness activity. Surfing? Judo? Knock yourself out. Kayaking? Whatever floats your boat.
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Winter break? Of course. Summer break, too? Now we're talking.
- Those "best places to work" lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there's no better place to make an impact.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top