Enterprise Renewals Account Manager
- Seattle, WA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Enterprise Renewals Account Manager will work with existing customers to renew their Enterprise Agreements with Adobe. This will be accomplished through but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, lead generation and follow-up, and daily customer sales activities. The role involves management of existing accounts through renewal of enterprise agreements as well as finding new opportunities within account base. The Enterprise Renewals Account Manager will be based out of the Adobe Seattle office.
What you'll do
- Drive and close renewal opportunities in both the Education and Commercial Vertical space for our Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA) program.
- Assist customers in understanding Adobe enterprise solutions, configuration, environment and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Drive awareness into the account base through regular email campaigns and drive attendance to live and online seminars.
- Engage in quarterly targeted call campaigns from designated prospect lists provided by Field Sales Marketing and your managed account list.
- Build pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts, new leads and campaigns. Update on a weekly basis.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Adobe's competitive positioning in the marketplace
What you need to succeed
- 3 - 5 years of prior inside/outside sales experience, preferably in enterprise software, with a proven track record of success.
- Prior account management experience around renewal of Enterprise Agreements.
- Understanding of the sales cycle and solution selling process into Commercial/Education Accounts is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in prospect to closure and holding quota for your own territory
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all deals in CRM system.
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top