Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world's leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for the adoption, advocacy, retention, and growth of a portfolio of Marketo's commercial customers. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for aligning customer objectives to a success roadmap, advising on digital marketing best practices, and ensuring executive alignment to drive organizational maturity. The success metrics in this role will include adoption score, health temperature, product usage, advocacy, retention, user rights expansion.
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Manager, Customer Success Management,
What will you do?
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption, marketing automation maturity, and organizational alignment
- Advise on best practice product usage with practitioners and conduct business reviews with executives to ensure strategic alignment
- Build customer loyalty and advocacy
- Align internal teams to help customers achieve stated objectives
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging or escalating to resources from across the company as needed
- Provide executive oversight and client communication
- Embody Marketo values and provide exemplary leadership
Is this you?
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience preferred.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing space, and a passion for MarTech
- Excellent understanding of SaaS value delivery
- Demonstrable experience in managing accounts and exceeding customer expectations
- Experience delivering revenue numbers and producing accurate forecasts
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Driven nature and desire to grow a business
- Excellent business acumen, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We've been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top