Enterprise Commerce Specialist
We are looking for a high energy individual with an ambitious spirit and proven track record of success selling in the eCommerce space to join this elite team as an Enterprise Commerce Specialist (Experience Driven Commerce - Magento). The ideal candidate has experience in selling eCommerce solutions to large enterprises. The Enterprise Account Executive participates in target account planning on existing Adobe / Magento accounts and whitespace accounts, development of presentations and sales propositions, negotiates pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. This is a perfect opportunity to take on a senior sales role in a rapidly growing tech company.
What You'll Do
- Lead a portfolio of named accounts alongside Identified Adobe Account Executive's
- Develop target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Work with the broader Adobe Enterprise Account teams to structure and ensure our clients successful engagements and value realization from our solutions
- Develop and manage relationships at the "C" and "VP" levels of the defined target named accounts
- Develop compelling value propositions based on return on investment cost/benefit analysis
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business
- Sell against annual revenue targets for software licenses and Premier Support services
- Coordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Input ideas and participates in marketing events
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Work confluently with our Commerce ecosystem of Partners, strategic organisation's and developers
What you'll need
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 retailers (8-10 years' experience) with an understanding of B2B, B2C & B2B2C Commerce trends
- Understanding of both competitive and complimentary solutions
- Be able to work with prospects to understand their business requirements and return on investment models
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Works cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources at the right stage in the selling process
- Experience and shown success in selling high value enterprise solutions software ($100K and above)
- Validated new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Attitude of a creative self-starter; ability to work independently with strong skills in the following: communication, presentation skills, negotiation and attention to detail
- Proficient networker with an ability to develop relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- Accomplished success selling multi-level to business, technical, IT people, and C-level executives
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Regional and/or Interstate travel is required for this role (approximately 50%)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top