Enterprise Account Executive
Marketo, An Adobe Company, is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
We are looking for driven and enthusiastic Enterprise Account Executives to sell our market leading Marketing Engagement Platform solution into Enterprise Accounts across a number of defined industries.
This is a fantastic time for someone to join us early in our transformation to be part of one of the world's largest Enterprise SaaS businesses with an incredible opportunity to have career defining earning potential.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Prospect, develop, and close new logo customers for Marketo's entire suite of Marketing Engagement Platform solutions within a given territory of Strategic Accounts in Industry verticals.
- Sell the Marketo vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Work closely across all Marketo business functions such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal & Commercial, Partners and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Delight our customers by making them successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment:
- Fluent French and English required
- A proven track record of selling Enterprise software applications deals into target Named accounts
- A minimum of 3 years SaaS application experience is desired with at least 5 years complex application software experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management, pipeline building and closing skills.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Demonstrable history of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Experience and ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills a must as well as being a natural collaborator with the skills and experience to build dynamic focused teams to align and execute against a winning vision and strategy
- DNA of working with a high degree of Energy, Passion and Enthusiasm to help clients transform their businesses
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top