Enterprise Account Executive - Digital Media
- Grove City, OH
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.
Adobe's creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, filmmakers, content publishers, storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and manage content across desktop and mobile devices.
What you'll Do
- Working with assigned accounts to achieve/exceed quarterly sales quota
- Plan and prioritise sales activities which includes but not limited to; pro-active prospecting, targeted sales campaigns, qualifying marketing leads, social media selling, and face to face customer meetings towards achieving agreed business goals
- Negotiate, liaise and communicate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process
- Deliver online or face to face presentations and demonstrations and coordinate internal resources as needed
- Plan and manage personal territory, business and customers according to an agreed market development strategy in collaboration with the territory Senior Sales Specialists - Account Executives
- Use analytical and selling skills to understand the customer, their business, requirements and create a value proposition based on their needs
- Create and manage a sales pipeline of new business which consistently delivers above expectation results
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate personalised value propositions, relevant internal engagements, and ethical sales methods to optimise quality of, customer engagement and experience therefore accelerating business growth
- Conduct oneself in a highly professional and ethical manner, adopting behaviours that enhance the reputation of the company. Act with integrity at all times.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback
What you need to succeed
- Candidates should have a track record of successful business to business sales experience
- Understanding of the end to end sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Ability to call within all levels of an organization, identifying decision makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, confident and goal-oriented.
- Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting, lead qualifying, and cross-selling/up-selling into our customer base as well as targeting potential new logos
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility with a desire to operate as part of a team
- Ability to challenge the status quo to help drive innovation across the business
Back to top