Enterprise Account Executive
- Copenhagen, Denmark
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the appealingly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Account Manager as part of the Nordic Digital Marketing Cloud sales team. The role blends the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling in named accounts, as well as driving new business in existing client organisations and those where Adobe has little or no footprint. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Marketing, Consulting and presales specialists supporting your vertical to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
What You'll Do
- The Named Account Manager will be in charge of developing business on mixed portfolio of accounts
- Responsible for selling Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign (formerly Neolane).
- Develops a sales plan to reach sales quota and executes for current customers
- Creates and maintains a monthly product forecast
- Follows standard methodologies in sales processes/procedures
- Assists with the development of new sales tools and presentations
- Reviews market to determine customer needs and reports back changing market conditions to management
- Presents special programs to partners
- Develops and maintains senior-level relationships within target accounts
What You Need To Succeed
- Masters degree in Business, Engineering, Digital Marketing or similar. (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Proven sales track record selling Enterprise Software, ideally; Digital Marketing Software, WEM, CMS, ECM or CRM.
- Experience achieving a sales quota of at least $1.5M
- Experience in acquiring key customers (Hunting) & customer oriented profile
- Ability to operate at C-Level within our customers (CMO's & CTO's)
- Strategic understanding of Multichannel and Digital Marketing
- Complex selling capabilities
- Creativity, Integrity, Phenomenal teammate
- IT backend knowledge (CMS, WCM, SOA..)
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written in English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top