Enterprise Account Executive
Marketo is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
We are looking for an Account Executive, New Logo. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. Marketo's Account Executive, New Logo are responsible for developing and closing new Marketo business in new enterprise accounts.
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for Marketo's Engagement platform and solutions
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Sell the Marketo vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with extended team members
- Work closely with Customer Success, Account Management, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Also required:
- A minimum of 8 -10 years of on-quota, software applications sales experience; marketing software sales experience a plus, as is on-demand/SaaS sales experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience is required
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Back to top