Engineering Manager / Sr Engineering Manager
Adobe Cloud Technology Group is building a Multi-Cloud Foundation Platform for Adobe SaaS offerings, running on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. We're pushing the future of SaaS development by using and building the latest tech and design thinking. Our hardworking team of developers are building highly available, low latency, cloud scale foundation components such as Cache, Storage, Database (SQL and NoSQL), Queuing, Pub-Sub etc. to create one standard to develop, deploy, operate and govern Adobe SaaS solutions on multiple clouds.
Looking for a seasoned, passionate, and hands-on Engineering Manager to drive the development of Multi-cloud services. You will play an important role in the success of the team and accountable for managing the activity of development and quality to build appropriate technological solutions to meet the business expectation. Collaborate with Architects and Product Owners in creating scalable and high performant services to improve sales and customer satisfactions. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, ability to look in to big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
What you'll do
- Define and implement a strategy for successful delivery of strategic Multi-cloud services.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Services development team to ensure technical quality, product quality, and efficient use of resources.
- Create a culture that insists on meeting expectations, and delivering value
- Be a thought leader in designing services for next generation Multi-cloud service. Manage and lead team to deliver high-performance web services that are adaptable to dynamic business needs, influence ideation & unique problem solving
- Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture.
- Partner with Product Management, Architecture, Operations, and other delivery teams to ensure effective launch and delivery of projects to satisfy business needs
- Help the organization scale and grow with the business
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns that ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, and of high code-quality.
- Drive automated solutions that enable better efficiency and process improvement
- Grow and manage the skills and talent in the organization. Manage People Resource processes related to objectives definitions, regular check-in, assessment and compensation.
What you need to succeed
- Driver - execution-oriented leader. Passion for creating efficient, high performance services.
- Demonstrated track record in building and recruiting high performance teams
- Hands-on-skills to lead and manage the business, expert in Distributed Systems and Cloud Technologies
- Well versed with SOA principle, cloud based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks
- Experience in developing and leading teams building solution with cloud technologies(AWS and/or Azure)
- Extensive experience in following web technologies: J2EE, XML, AWS Technologies, Web Services, REST, JSON, Casandra, MySQL, Spring Boot, Junit, TestNG, Spring, ESB, Service Gateway, iPaaS, UML, OSGi, Docker
- Good exposure to development and build tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, ANT
- Work with the support team to determine how the applications are supported in production, including system performance and monitoring & Strong database skills
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated track record for solution delivery, Quality improvements, Champion for agile scrum adoption.
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning development of Multi-cloud services.
- Ability to negotiate and manage systems development scope and changes in the context of the business environment.
- 10+ years Software development experience in a global enterprise environment is required. 3+ years of experience as an Engineering manager
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top