Engineering Manager (Platform) – Bizible
Engineering Manager (Platform) - Bizible
Bizible by Marketo, an Adobe company, is an industry leader in revenue attribution and planning. We empower our enterprise customers to understand how their marketing efforts are driving downstream revenue in order to impact future revenue, justify spend, and make smarter fact-based decisions.
The Bizible engineering organization is looking for a hardworking, passionate and ambitious Engineering Manager to help scale our rapidly-growing platform engineering team and build a culture of excellence. This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, agile engineering team working on a rapidly-growing SaaS product.
As an engineering leader, you will guide and develop some of the strongest engineers around. You will have the scope and resources to build and grow a world-class engineering team and ensure they perform with utmost efficiency and efficacy. You will work with a broad set of technologies, and work closely with Product Management, Quality Engineering, and Design to ship to production early and often.
What you will do:
- Mentor and guide a high performing team of engineers, hire and retain key talents
- Build and own critical parts of the services and deliver to production
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approaches fast
- Review features, architecture, design, code, time & budget estimates, and test strategies.
- Articulate the design and code choices to cross functional teams
- Collaborate with product management and other engineering teams to create the technical vision, and road map for the team.
- Drive multiple simultaneous projects, mitigate risks, solve problems, and deliver on time
- Develop and evolve engineering and business processes to optimize team efficiency
- Partner with other teams across Adobe for achieving common goals
- Learn new technologies/technical solutions.
What you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of software development experience on enterprise software (this is a very technically "hands-on" management role)
- 3+ years of experience leading engineers and projects in an agile environment
- Fervent desire to drive engineering excellence across teams
- Highly motivated, works well in a dynamic collaborative team environment
- Experience building, and maintaining high-scale, data intensive distributed systems
- Ability to lead complex projects and deliver solutions under time and resource pressure
- Deep understanding and hands on experience in C#, or Java
- In depth experience with No-SQL and Cloud Technology (Azure or AWS)
- Familiarity with cloud-based SQL-based data-stores like Snowflake, BigQuery or Redshift
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top