Engineering Manager - Java
Structured Content is at the heart of the engines powering the new age Experiences such as Chatbots, Voice Based Devices, Fluid and Omni-Channel Experience. In Technical Communication BU of Adobe, we are developing a new age Component Content Management System which powers the journey of Structured Content for large enterprises. Scale and efficiency are key here. Millions of documents are being published daily to multiple platforms and channels across the industry using this solution. We have a strong vision and we are looking for a highly motivated, technically driven and hands on leader to realize it for our product.
What you'll do
- Lead the technical design, vision and implementation strategy for XML Documentation For Adobe Experience Manager
- Build and own critical parts of the product and deliver to production
- Develop and evolve engineering processes to optimize team efficiency and product quality
- Mentor and guide a high performing team
- Review and provide feedback on features, technology, architecture, designs and creative problem solving
- Collaborate closely with customers, partners, consultants, product management and cross functional teams to keep the development team aligned with product goals
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong Java and web technologies coding background and willing to code with strong design and architectural skills
- Past experience of architecture and building scalable, enterprise server solutions dealing with large data
- Proficiency in client-side coding with understanding of constraints. Experience with js frameworks like angular, react will be an added advantage.
- Track record of focus on automation and engineering process improvements
- Proficiency in data structures and algorithms
- Cost consciousness around computation and memory requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Preferred: 2+ years as an Engineering Manager
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top