- Bangalore, India
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, and hands-on Engineering Manager to drive the development of Multi-cloud services! You will play a meaningful role in the success of the team and accountable for handling the activity of development and quality to build appropriate technological solutions to meet the business expectation. Collaborate with Architects and Product Owners in creating scalable and high performance services to improve sales and customer satisfactions. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, ability to look in to big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and implement a strategy for successful delivery of strategic Multi-cloud services.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Services development team to ensure technical quality, product quality, and efficient use of resources.
- Create a culture that insists on meeting expectations, and delivering value
- Be a leader with vision in designing services for next generation Multi-cloud service. Manage and lead team to deliver high-performance web services that are adaptable to multifaceted business needs, influence ideation & unique problem solving
- Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture.
- Partner with Product Management, Architecture, Operations, and other delivery teams to ensure effective launch and delivery of projects to satisfy business needs
- Help the organization scale and grow with the business
- Apply best-practices and coding patterns that ensure solutions are maintainable, modular, and of high code-quality.
- Drive automated solutions that enable better efficiency and process improvement
- Grow and manage the skills and talent in the organization. Manage People Resource processes related to objectives definitions, regular check-in, assessment and compensation
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Driver - execution-oriented leader. Passion for creating efficient, high performance services.
- Demonstrated track record in building and recruiting high performing teams
- Expert in Distributed Systems and Cloud Technologies
- Well versed with SOA principle, cloud based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks
- Experience in developing and leading teams building solution with cloud technologies(AWS and/or Azure)
- Extensive experience in following web technologies: J2EE, XML, AWS Technologies, Web Services, REST, JSON, Casandra, MySQL, Spring Boot, Junit, TestNG, Spring, ESB, Service Gateway, iPaaS, UML, OSGi, Docker
- Good exposure to development and build tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, ANT
- Strong database skills
- Work with the support team to figure out how the applications are supported in production, including system performance and monitoring
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Able to change the thinking of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent work standards and highly motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (interpersonal and client-facing)
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record for solution delivery, Quality improvements, Champion for agile scrum adoption.
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning development of Multi-cloud services.
- Ability to influence decisions from top down and bottom up.
- Ability to negotiate and manage systems development scope and changes in the context of the business environment.
- 12+ years Software development experience in a global enterprise environment is required. 3+ years of experience as an Engineering manager
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top