Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
With Adobe Document Cloud services, get every ounce of potential out of your PDFs and other documents from any device. Connect to your PDFs and Documents from anywhere. Share them with anyone. Create, add comments, review, combine, optimize, etc. Get more done without ever missing a beat!
Experience it yourself at https://documentcloud.adobe.com/
Adobe Document Cloud Services is building cloud services and cloud platform from the ground up to help Adobe expand the footprint of Adobe Document Cloud to billions of users across devices and surfaces.
See it in action at https://www.adobe.io/apis/documentcloud/dcsdk/
With all the innovation happening in the machine learning domain around Documents, Adobe Document Cloud is at the cusp of a revolution and is redefining the way world interacts with documents and document workflows.
Our team is looking for a highly motivated engineering leader and technical thinker to join a high-caliber, fast-paced team. The engineering leader is expected to have deep experience of building low latency, high performance distributed systems.
What you will do:
- Managing a full stack team of back end and front end engineers
- Collaborate with product management, architects, and other engineering teams in Document Cloud and the rest of Adobe to create the technical vision and road map for the team.
- Partnering with Product Management and Design to lead feature execution across engineering disciplines to deliver great experiences
- Lead the design, development, and testing of large scale, low latency high volume micros services which serves millions of requests every day.
- Define and drive the best software development/engineering and operational practices for the team.
- Explore new open source technologies, adopt and contribute back to open source.
- Mentoring people, helping them grow, and develop their careers
- Providing oversight, accountability, and leadership for technical decisions with a bias for action
- Be well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends and communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
Must have skills:
- B.S/B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
- Experience in managing people and projects
- Experience in design and development of software systems
- 10+ years of software engineering experience building front-end & server/service applications
- Experience in server-side technology and strong coding skills in C++, Java, Python, and other server-side programming languages.
- Has breadth of knowledge across the stack of web technologies - GraphQL, REST, Micro-services, data stores such as HBase, CosmosDB, Postgres, managed SQL DB, etc.
- Goes above and beyond to create high-quality, stable products that customers enjoy using
- Brings people together across teams to successfully collaborate on innovative solutions
- Proven expertise in distributed systems and building RESTful services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years as an Engineering Manager or an Architect
- Experience with technical operations and CI/CD
- Experience with Docker, Mesos, and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring systems like NewRelic, DataDog, Grafana, etc
- Familiarity with front end frameworks like React. Angular etc.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.