Adobe XD product development team is looking for outstanding and hardworking Engineer Manager to lead the development, testing and deployment of the innovative design and layout of our website. This website caters to our customers using the next generation of Design and Development tools and services. We are seeking an innovative and passionate Individual with a strong interest in building high performance & resilient web solutions. A hands-on manager who can provide technical direction to the team, has passion to lead & build highly productive & motivated teams and has a strong focus to innovate.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of Engineers and work with the Product Managers to analyse the requirements/problems. Capture and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Drive and contribute to architecture, design, and implementations, ensuring designs and implementations meet quality, performance, scale, testability and manageability requirements as well as cross team dependencies.
- Initiate, implement and evangelize engineering standard methodologies
- Work on project planning and tracking for your team
- Build, mentor and maintain a high performance team.
- Manage communication to customers, executives, peer teams and product management.
- Provide technical leadership to the team (e.g. venturing into new technologies, debugging complex problems)
- Be responsible for defining analytics and usage metrics and visualization.
- Own the team to maintain, expand, and scale the site and perform any on-call duties in case of critical service outages.
What you need to succeed
- BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 8 - 12 years of software development experience with a minimum 2 years in people management role
- Proven working experience in web development. In addition, experience in leading a full stack development team is desirable
- Strong focus on quality and customer satisfaction. Excellent architecture and modeling expertise with in-depth understanding of cloud architecture
- Familiarity with web programming languages and frameworks: PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails, React, WordPress, bootstrap etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems. A solid foundation and understanding in computer science with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design and an aptitude for solving complex problems
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top