We are looking for a strong and passionate technology leader to join our team in engineering management role.
As an Engineering Manager, you will own delivery and technology vision for the cross product integrations and work closely with product management team, engineering teams, and customers. Developing right technology vision, practices and team culture to ensure good quality, timely delivery and foster innovation are going to be a key focus area.
Engineering ownership of cross product integrations of our digital experience products. Establish processes and methods that ensure a high level of productivity, quality and reliability. Work with product management to set roadmaps; own the overall roadmap delivery by planning/tracking thru phases, milestones, and iterations in an AGILE environment by appropriate prioritization and feature-delivery trade- offs. Directly own delivery by managing engineers, architects, quality engineers, and data-scientist teams.
Architectural and technology vision for product integration roadmap and long-term objectives including production robustness and enterprise scalability/extensibility.
Innovation: Develop a culture of Innovation and invest in ideas and executions around emerging industry and technologies.
Team: Develop an outstanding engineering team with diverse expertise and develop a culture for engineering excellence and focused delivery. Collaboration with globally dispersed cross-team teams. Mentor leaders across the organization in leadership, management, and engineering best practices.
Customer Success: Collaborates with cross-functional leaders to drive customer success. Provide expertise and leadership to drive the overall delivery thru collaborations with other product teams towards overall integration success, production robustness, partners and customers thru internal and external alpha and beta programs, consulting, sales, and support teams to solve field issues and discover innovative answers to hard questions and unique field specific deployments.
· BS in Computer Science from a premier institute is a must
· 8-12 years of previous software industry experience.3+ years of Engineering management experience.
· Experience with Web technologies, SaaS, and SOA is a must
· Experience with Big-data Analytics, Machine learning, Enterprise systems, Cloud PaaS (AWS/Azure), Mobile and digital experience is a plus.
· Passion for technology and solving deep technical problems.
· Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large-scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
· Experience building products powered by data and insights, instrumentation, experimentation, and metrics-driven success criterias.
· Strong interpersonal skills to drive the roadmap execution across different geographies, product and functional teams.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to a product. You'll be interacting with everyone from Engineers, Architects, engineering leaders, product leaders to our customers
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top