- San Jose, CA
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the charismatically designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Digital Media at Adobe is a $6B+ business with customer engagement and retention as top strategic priorities. The Digital Media Engagement team's mission is to encourage customers to engage deeply and more frequently with our products and ecosystem, which will in turn drive retention. In this role, you will establish yourself as a strategic leader responsible for defining and owning the engagement strategy across a specific product, working closely with the creative category Product and Product Marketing Managers to understand the overall business objectives for the segment and build strategies that drive engagement. You will use your interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills to establish partnerships across the Creative Cloud business unit in order to execute across the Campaign Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Product, and Growth teams. This role requires a combination of creativity, strategic thinking, customer compassion, and the ability to go deep into the data (both quantitative and qualitative).
What is needed for success
- 6-10 years of industry experience in roles such as business strategy, product marketing, or growth marketing
- Experience in a digital/consumer internet or SaaS environment; prior understanding of digital marketing, digital advertising, or creative software highly desired
- Strong analytical skills; ability to make compelling recommendations based on solid business case analyses
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent the team with a deep understanding of our vision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, highly articulate, with the ability to negotiate with professionalism
- Independent spirit that has the ability to take initiative on new projects and drive complex issues to resolution
- Fast learner with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top