Employee Experience Communications Manager, EMEA (12 month FTC)
- London, United Kingdom
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!
The Adobe Employee Experience Communications team is chartered with galvanizing our 22,000+ global employees as ambassadors of Adobe's brand. We are a collaborative, creative and fast-paced team that loves to experiment with new ways to engage employees through progressive programs and technology.
With almost 3K employees in Adobe's EMEA region, across 21 countries, we are seeking an internal communications professional with a passion for communicating all aspects of the employee experience, including Benefits, Wellbeing, Compensation, Workplace, Talent Development and Diversity & Inclusion. This individual will join Adobe's Global Employee Experience Communications team, report to the Director, Employee Experience and be responsible for crafting and implementing strategic change communications plans and materials.
What you'll do:
Build strong partnerships across the Employee Experience team in EMEA.
Partner closely with the Global Marketing and extended communications team in the U.S. and India to drive engaging, relevant and personalized employee communication campaigns.
Manage the intake and communications planning for projects including, but not limited to, diversity programs, benefits, leadership development, compensation, performance, office openings and facilities projects, employment branding, recognition programs, and people manager communications.
Assist with managing employee communication channels and the employee experience narrative to align with the broader company strategy and connect to business priorities.
Strong writer and editor to produce various communications materials (e.g., key message frameworks, communication strategies, FAQs and talking points, videos, presentations, executive messaging, Intranet content, etc.).
Ensure timely, accurate and consistent messaging between internal and external communications, especially as it relates to positioning Adobe as an employer of choice.
Serve as a trusted advisor and communications best practice resource for regional leadership, program partners and regional teams. This includes setting up regular meetings with partners, advising the business on creative communication solutions and creating tools and templates to help a network of stakeholders communicate at various offices across EMEA.
Measure the success of communication plans; conduct employee outreach/interviews, analyze feedback and report on campaign metrics.
What you need to succeed:
BA/BS in communications, public relations, marketing or related field.
Minimum five years of experience in internal communications, HR communications, executive communications or related field. Some corporate and/or high-tech experience essential.
- A confident, creative professional with the ability to influence and build credibility in fast-paced, cross-functional environments.
- An affinity for HR and the ability to understand complex HR programs and translate them into clear, concise, credible and timely communications.
- Strong audience-centered approach to communications.
- Ability to project manage from concept to completion flawlessly, working with internal teams and on occasion, agency teams.
- Demonstrated ability to produce effective communications deliverables that meet or exceed goals within tight deadlines.
- Strong, listening and verbal communication skills; excellent writing, editing and presentation development skills.
- Ability to work with worldwide colleagues across organizational and cultural boundaries in support of communications goals to ensure implementation of global messages and programs.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to develop and manage measurement metrics.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, MS Word essential. Experience with Adobe products (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and web publishing is beneficial.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top