Educational Sales Named Account Manager
- Seattle, WA
The Education-Named Account Manager, sells Adobe Creative Cloud to customers in assigned accounts. May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities. Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products.
Responsible for selling prospective education customers on Adobe's subscription offering through the VIP teams and enterprise license programs. This will include deal development and deal qualification, articulating value proposition to mid-level and top executives, establishing and gaining buy in around pricing, and closing the deal. Deal sizes will generally range from $11K and up depending on the customer. This is a fast growing, dynamic market with outstanding sales potential. Adobe is owning the way forward in the market and seeks a motivated SaaS sales professional to join the team.
- Constantly fill the pipeline with new deals
- Deal development & qualification, lead generation as well as closure on all deals. Includes cold calling as well as cultivation of existing leads and working with partner ecosystem.
- Articulating the Adobe value proposition to mid as well as c-level decision-makers.
- Help customers migrate to Enterprise version of software from older perpetual licensing and Teams subscription.
- Grow the customer's use of Adobe's products and spend with Adobe.
- Accurately forecast and handle pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all deals in CRM system.
What is needed to succeed!
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably in education software.
- BS/BA Degree required.
- Shown success in penetrating new markets and closing new business.
- Consistent over-achievement of quota.
- Technically adept, ambitious, and motivated by results.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with the partner ecosystem.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with MS Office Suite as well as CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top