- San Francisco, CA
Adobe is synonymous with creativity! We've enabled an entire generation to create things that, for the extent of human history, could only be invented in the mind's eye. Now a new generation wants to tell their stories. A generation that has been reared on intuitive, touch-based interfaces. A generation that works seamlessly across mobile, tablet, and Chromebook. A generation that expects to get started easily, then quickly gain more control. To stay relevant for generations to come, we must win the hearts and minds of today's and tomorrow's students by enabling their digital creativity in new and significant ways.
As part of the Creative Cloud organization, and reporting to Ben Forta, Sr. Director, Education Initiatives, the Education Evangelists are the critical liaisons between Adobe and the education community, helping to tell the creativity story to educators and influencers alike, while also providing critical feedback to help ensure that our products truly are meeting the needs of the next generation of content creators. This is a very visible and high-profile position, and one that affords the chance to help advance K-12 education innovation worldwide.
What You'll Do
- Sell the vision. Adobe already has a global footprint in K12 and HED. Your task will be to be passionate about creativity in the classroom and improving education outcomes.
- Teach & Encourage. Educators love our tools, you'll help them understand the role that creativity plays in the classroom in a way that is significant and highly relevant. You'll create examples, build classroom materials, and help educators get the most out of Creative Cloud, including Adobe Spark.
- Present. Conferences large and small, PD sessions, classroom visits, EDU meetups, online chats, webinars, blog posts, you'll be doing that all, and more.
- Influence product direction. As an educator spending lots of time with fellow educators and influencers, you're in an outstanding position to understand classroom needs and educator challenges. You'll have the opportunity to provide critical input and feedback as we plan and build the next generation of our creative tools and offerings.
- Sales support. While evangelists don't sell directly, they do play a supporting role to our field organization. You'll accompany account managers to demonstrate products, host in-house PD sessions, and answer questions.
What You Need To Succeed
The Education Evangelist role primarily focuses on K-12 teachers and administrators, at the school, district, and state level. The ideal candidate is a hardworking and credible educator with real-world classroom experience, knowledge of Adobe's creative tools and services, and experience with creativity and creative tools in the classroom.
- A deep passion for the education space - you'll be a champion for students and teachers, alike.
- Experience using Adobe creativity tools in the classroom.
- Excellent presentation skills, from making pitches on stage at conferences, to in-school sessions, to occasionally instructing the little ones.
- The ability to travel, extensively.
- Visible and engaged online, evangelists must be believable, credible, and known.
- A sense of urgency, the ability to act quickly and critically, and self-confidence to be assertive when expressing your point of view.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we build and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our innovative Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top