eCommerce Technical Support Engineer
- Sydney, Australia
Technical Support Engineer - Adobe Commerce Cloud - | Sydney - Australia
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the elegantly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
The Technical Support Engineer will provide support for the global Adobe Commerce Cloud customer base. Key elements of the role involve handling technical application and infrastructure issues and ensuring our customers are set-up for success. You will take ownership of high priority customer issues while working with the extended Adobe Support and Engineering teams. Team members will be required to thoroughly troubleshoot and document customer cases to ensure effective problem and preventative case management. The objective of this group is to create memorable customer experiences for our customers resulting in them being wildly successful using our products.
What You'll Do
- First point of contact for customer concerns relating to technical issues with the Magento E-commerce application.
- Customer advocate and represent their needs with internal product and engineering teams.
- Provide timely response/resolution to technical, product and cloud infrastructure inquires.
- Provides resolutions within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines.
- Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before advancing it to engineering.
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage.
- Work high priority technical incidents and critical outages.
- Product content creation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation).
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions to help reduce critical issues into Adobe.
What You Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise software or cloud support environment.
- Understanding of modern web technologies and relationships between them
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, NGINX, Redis, DNS, CDN and SSL.
- Experience troubleshooting web application and performance issues.
- Ability to analyze/extrapolate issues via logs and other sources of information to provide infrastructure and application teams a good starting point for in depth reviews.
- Strong knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Relational database skills: Familiarity with MySQL and database queries.
- Familiarity with programming/scripting languages such as PHP, Node.js, Perl, Java and Python.
- Familiarity of Magento Commerce, or any other eCommerce Platforms (Support, Site Development or QA role).
- Strong organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking and prioritizing job duties.
- Proficient in technical problem-solving methodologies.
- Ability to adapt and change in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent (oral and written) communication skills in English.
- Available for on-call rotation, work off hours, holiday and weekend hours as required.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top