E-Commerce Manager LATAM
- São Paulo, Brazil
As a top-tier E-Commerce leader, we will be working with Adobe Digital Media GTM & Sales, E-commerce Team reporting directly to the LATAM Adobe.com Senior Manager.
We will look for high-reaching, inventive and results driven individuals with proven cross-group collaboration in fast-paced E-commerce focused environments. This person should demonstrate strong execution drive, based on data-analytics skills along with good capacity to communicate, align and integrate local and remote teams in the company. The main goals will be related to direct sales performance in all Latin American countries where Adobe.com has a presence.
- Responsible for Adobe.com growth and quarterly sales results in LATAM domains, including the support to weekly outlook / forecast calls.
- Overseeing the Adobe.com LATAM merchandising, promotions and localization approvals, coordinating with the web, marketing and localization partners.
- Accountable for proposing and following up of testing and optimization initiatives for Adobe.com LATAM areas, with initial focus on growth in Brazil, but growing to all Spanish-speaking countries in the region.
- Ownership of the Adobe.com P&L based on the web and sales performance analysis in collaboration with the segment and other partners.
- Responsible for coming up with demand generation initiatives to support Adobe.com in LATAM, including coordination and approval of email campaigns, search campaigns, social media calendars and paid social, local events, partnerships and affiliates prospecting and affiliate campaign execution.
- Use of superb interpersonal skills to maintain the alignment with local and corporate teams about all current direct Adobe.com opportunities and areas for improvement in LATAM.
- Supervision of local SEO initiatives partnership with marketing and external partners and agencies supervising efforts in Portuguese and Spanish.
- Support to strategy planning to ensure future growth in the LATAM region.
- Work in coordination with the LATAM Phones/Chat team to improve effectiveness of Campaign and Promotional efforts in all sales channels.
- Watch local markets for opportunities and legal/fiscal changes that may eventually impact our business in partnership with other Adobe teams.
What is needed to succeed!
- BA/BS with 7 + years e-commerce, sales, or management consulting experience, with at least 5 years in the field of E-Commerce.
- Clear understanding of E-Commerce industry best-practices.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top