DX Marketing Specialist
- Tokyo, Japan
Works on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function for Adobe Experience Cloud business as a member of the international marketing organization.
Interacts with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization.
Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion. May identify, evaluate and recommend marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives; provides pre- and post-sale marketing support to distributors, OEMs and resellers; and supports public relations through researching, writing and editing press releases.
Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing integrated communication programs, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
As the Dx Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the demand generation and customer success to grow Adobe Experience Cloud business in Japan. To enable the growth of Adobe Experience Cloud, you will develop marketing strategies and tactics for the region, and execute activities through communication with the international head office business unit and Adobe Japan internal departments.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute marketing programs across online and offline.
- Measure, monitor, and improve marketing performance.
- Design new international B2B marketing interacting with APAC and EMEA marketing organization.
- Create business opportunities through a combination of events, seminars, community marketing, online media, website, telemarketing, and targeted programs by leveraging in-house demand generation infrastructure and technologies.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years marketing experience (preferably in demand generation)
- 2+ years of experience in community development or customer advocacy including meetups and user groups
- Strong program management and collaboration skills with internal team members and external community
- Cross-functional team management, influence without authority, including senior management
- Expertise/knowledge of digital marketing using content, email campaign, online, marketing approaches
- Energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done
- Have experience working for a technology vendor, digital agency, or online company in the enterprise business
- Experience of Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Analytics, Marketo Engage, etc.) is prefered.
- Be fluent in both Japanese and English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top