Document Cloud Sr. Product Marketing Manger
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Document Cloud business continues growing by using large Acrobat install-base and acquiring customers in the new digital document space. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on the Document Cloud Enterprise team, you will be responsible to drive the business by inspecting business performance, developing sales/marketing programs or incentive and ensure the execution for effective selling into specific segments. You will work with many cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product management, finance, and back office operation teams.
Your deep knowledge of GTM practices across enterprise customer segments, coupled with your validated experience leading initiatives to deliver success will serve you well. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the customer segments, using data and marketing insights to find the best way to drive the business, to think big about how the Document Cloud enterprise segment can evolve. S/he should be a multifaceted leader that can balance strategy with day-to-day running the business aspects, highly organized and works seamlessly to balance a shifting workload.
- Effectively engage with global sales leaders to acquire market insights, come up strategy, and build sales plays, sales/marketing programs, or offers/incentives to drive Document Cloud enterprise business growth.
- Analytics skills to track and interpret key performance metrics such as pipeline, coverage, ASV, TAM progress, etc. to assess the health of the business by working with finance, analysts, and sales operations team worldwide. Build an action plan to address identified weaknesses.
- Build sales tools and kit based on feedback from the global sales team
- Partner with the finance and business analytics team to build and distribute regular reports/dashboards for critical metrics
- 5+ years of product marketing, especially driving business from product marketing team, or business consulting with strong exposure to product go-to-market in the enterprise SaaS space. MBA preferred but not required
- Hands-on ability to lead/manage complex, high-business impact, and cross-functional projects and deliver on time
- Strong problem-solving skill - proven ability to structure complex problems, develop and implement solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication - ability to tell story/topline to obtain agreements from the audiences to drive task/projects
- Proven experience of proactively engage with the global sales team to get insights and apply the takeaways to sales plays/next GTM motions
- Self-starter, independent, proactive, results-oriented, hard worker, a high degree of motivations to go above and beyond the task at hand, and sense of humor
- Advanced analytical abilities - the ability to digest large amounts of data, identify trends and pursue the right questions to take action; proficient with Excel
- Ability to work optimally within a matrixed organization through relationship-building in a fast-paced, growth environment
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top