DME Account Executive, TW
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Territory Account Manager works within Digital Media Team and undertakes a variety of roles critical to the success of growing Adobe's revenue. This role sales for new customers in Taiwan. You will need to understand and interpret customer requirements and drive new accounts, As a Territory Account Manager, you will carry a revenue target in Taiwan and a new customer target which is measured quarterly.
What you'll do
- Exceed quarterly and Annual Region Revenue and new customer Targets
- Manage partner deployment region, motivate them to invest more resources in Adobe's business
- Manage partner Sales, ensure partner business success. work with partners to follow-up with their customer
- Conduct regular accounts review with partners and get partner feedback to the management team
- Provide regular engage to resellers on new product knowledge and sales skills
- Build and maintain a required new business schedule and track pipeline progress
- Manage and close the pipeline of new deals by driving all aspects of the sales cycle
- Prepare activity and weekly forecast, monthly review report
- Work with the outsourced firm to conduct AP activities and manage them on high efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with LM and Renew team, business development, Solution consulting team and marketing to drive objectives like industry program/campaigns, CES incentive/others program
What you need to succeed
- Experience in sales and channel sales role
- Must have a proven track record in achieving &. over-achieving targets within an IT Sales capacity, preferably selling Software Solutions.
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Preferably have completed a degree in business, IT, marketing or similar
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Team Work
- Passion to encourage the team member to go high
- Strong verbal communication skills (talking and listening)
- Proficient in English & Mandarin (Reading, written and spoken)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top