Director, Strategic Development, Video
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences.
Adobe's enterprise video business continues to grow. We are looking to recruit passionate, knowledgeable strategic business development professionals to help develop and grow the adoption of our products across all markets. The Director of Strategic Development for Video will join a successful team that focuses on the key customer and industry relationships that help craft the strategic direction and success of Adobe's video tools. In parallel, they will work with Product Management and Engineering, plus Product Marketing teams and Sales, to drive cross-functional Go-To-Market initiatives through Creative Cloud Enterprise.
You will have worked in either post-production, production, social marketing, or video communications either for a production house, broadcaster, brand, reseller/integrator or technology vendor in a business development capacity, and you're passionate about and have strong technical video industry knowledge. You have a flair for marketing, PR and customer events. You are motivated by the challenges of growing and developing new markets. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything you do.
The successful candidate will be comfortable presenting and engaging in meetings and discussions with senior executives both externally and inside Adobe. Their work will be regularly reviewed and discussed at the executive level. Candidates will be seasoned professionals who understand the video production business from process, business and technical perspectives.
- Lead a global video business development and evangelist team
- Work cross functionally with Product Management, Research, Design, Engineering and Product Marketing to deliver product and industry insight
- Develop and execute strategy to accelerate category growth in support of enterprise GTM
- Help define and lead enablement and adoption initiatives
- Help drive community and industry engagement to promote Adobe's position in video production
- In collaboration with your team, develop performance & success metrics & regularly report customer success to executive teams
- Travel to visit customers and to contribute to video industry and community events
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the video production industry
- Established network in the video community
- In-depth knowledge of video technology including competing and complementary products
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe's video tools
- Strong interpersonal skills. Has developed, in previous roles, strong, lasting relationships with multiple partners and customers
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire
- Strong organizational skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire individuals, regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top