Director, Sales Strategy & Operations
- San Francisco, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences.
Our GTM Operations team defines Adobe's abilities strategy and optimizes our operations to capture B2B revenue across our digital media products. We work on exciting and meaningful projects that directly impact revenue across all of our regions and products. In this new role, we are looking for an experienced sales strategy and operations professional that has deep experience working for technology companies and in fast-growing sales environments. This leader will drive sales initiatives, plan activities, projects and analyses which move the business forward. You must have a bias towards action, be a proven manager and leader, can dig deep into the data, and have an ambitious spirit. You will be on point to drive an expansion of our B2B strategy to grow our business into an untapped segment of the market using a mix of FTE and vendors. Additionally, you will partner closely with our regional sales leaders to implement this strategy, putting in place new operations, systems, and high-quality processes. You will oversee the programs that establish our B2B funnel and work closely with marketing and other GTM teams to drive the program on an ongoing business.
The role will span high-level strategy all the way to the everyday tactics of B2B success. This role will require someone equally capable of building and scaling. You're a great manager, but also have experience going deep and driving acceptance for your ideas. Your goals will be to help our sales teams penetrate the TAM, drive productivity, and develop the team.
This person will oversee a senior team of directors and senior managers across sales strategy, sales automation, sales operations, and sales execution motion. There is an opportunity to help build out the team and drive the organization to higher levels of success. Additionally, this is a massive area of focus for our organization and there will be direct line of sight to our SVP of GTM and Sales as well as our Business Unit GM to drive successful penetration of the TAM and streamlined operations.
- Partner with mid-market and SMB sales leaders to design B2B strategy, allocate resources, monitor performance targets
- Build and implement sales tools, such as propensity to buy, upsell, cross-sell analysis to drive revenue and improve productivity
- Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business that leverage analysis and established KPIs to ensure disciplined business management
- Provide proactive insights to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans
- Be a passionate sales advocate and partner with internal organizations to understand and solve complex sales issues
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our SaaS revenue model
- Build, coach and lead a high performing team
- Take on leadership of global initiatives as the leader of the global Sales StratOps team
Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in a sales or sales operations role within a technology business
- Preference for Sales Strategy, Sales Execution, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Management Consulting
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive complex projects to completion
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top