Director Sales Professional Services
The Head of Professional Services Sales South West (France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium) is the Professional Services Go to Market Leader for Adobe in region and is a critical customer facing leader,establishing deep credibility through expertise and engagement with senior leaders within customer organisations (CMO/CIO/CTO).
This executive will lead an organization of 7/8 + Services Sales professionals to work with customers to meet their Digital Experience Services requirements. Partnering with the License Sales team,Consulting Delivery and our Digital Strategy Group, the Services Sales team pursues the "serviceswin"and designs the services requirements to meet customer's business and technical requirements.
You will lead the evolution of the services sales organization to one with higher strategic relationshipsand impact with customers. Consistent with this evolution, the leader will bring an increased focus on services scoping to support customer's Enterprise Architecture and scale requirements.
The leader will also bring an increased focus and acumen for business consulting sales, supporting customers to maximize business impact post technology implementation.
The Head of South West Services Sales is a critical and visible leadership role within Adobe. This leader must partner effectively both internally and externally with License Sales, Adobe Consulting,Customers, and Partners to achieve great results for customers.
Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills are a must.
The effective leader will have both the Services Sales acumen to exceed targets as well as the People Leadership capabilities to lead and evolve a critical organization to the next phase of success.
What you'll do
• Lead the Go to Market (GTM) for Professional Services Sales. Build pipeline and close services deals, engage strategically with customers and partners . Establish deep credibility with CIO/CTOs through expertise and engagement.
• Build, coach and develop a world class team, capable of exceeding targets and creating
strategic partnerships with customers. Establish rigorous sales discipline across all aspects of sales engagement, pipeline development/management and forecasting.
• Partner with Adobe Consulting Delivery, Solution Consulting and Solution Architecture
Organizations to establish strong process for the required services scoping for Adobe
technology solutions to meet customer business / technical requirements for necessary
scale and integrations
• Lead Adobe Services Sales organisation to a higher level of strategic engagement and sales
maturity; including collaborating and partnering with adjacent organizations to create a best
in class GTM (e.g. License Sales Consulting Delivery, Partner leadership, Product Marketing,
Inside Sales, Training, etc.)
• Develop Methodology for effective and compelling customer proposals and SoWs - establish Adobe as leader in the competitive space
• Develop strong focus on post-implementation sales of business consulting and training
services; effective mining of the install base for new sales opportunities to drive customer
What you need to succeed
• Proven experience leading and scaling services sales in SaaS, Digital, or Cloud environments.
• Proven and consistent track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve
business needs in ambiguous environments. Must have experience implementing
operational rigor and programs across organizations
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top