- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe is looking for a strong leader to drive our multi-billion SAAS business on a continuous growth trajectory, by accelerating our path of improvement in subscription renewal performance. This experienced expert will be responsible for planning/forecasting/reporting performance in customer renewals for 10s of millions of subscriptions across multiple routes to market, building leading-edge models to accurately predict customer churn, using a range of inputs available to us.
What you'll do:
- Drive vision & operational management of Adobe's Digital Media subscription retention forecasting/planning
- Executive business partnership with customer retention & engagement leadership team
- Ongoing ownership of near term (in-quarter, weekly) attrition churn + renewal forecast and long-term (multi-year) for our Adobe.com/ecommerce, 3rd Party Reseller, and 3rd Party App Store subscription routes to market.
- Performance analysis and executive reporting for all financial churn KPIs (billable base, cancel attempts, customer support & account management save-rates, payment failure & recovery rates, winback rates). Weekly, monthly, quarterly cadence.
- Drive automation & technology adoption to drive scale & accuracy into subscriber attrition & renewal planning, incorporating multivariate inputs:
- Customer Tenure
- Subscription Types (Offering attributes)
- Engagement/usage patterns
- Billing/contract characteristics (Annual commitments, Monthly, Pay-up-front, etc)
- Acquisition Sources (eg direct marketing, partnerships, natural search, promotions, etc)
What you need to succeed:
- 7+ years of experience directly managing a SAAS business, inclusive of consumer offerings
- 2+ years building & utilizing subscriptions analytics
- Experience in predictive modeling, forecasting, & planning
Get to know the team - Adobe's Finance Organization
The Finance and Operations organization is responsible for Adobe's global worldwide finance and operations activities. This organization leads financial planning, accounting and operations, as well as treasury activities. It ensures the company meets financial regulatory requirements, enables an efficient global supply chain, and communicates with the investment community. It also partners with Adobe's leadership and Business Units to develop and execute on key critical initiatives that drive the company's growth.
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
Back to top