Director Product Marketing, Photoshop
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We're looking for an exceptional leader to help accelerate our already substantial creative imaging business. The leader will help drive the go-to-market strategy, marketing, and product strategy for Adobe's flagship Photoshop brand. Help us build a team of the most passionate and creative product marketers and strategists in Silicon Valley.
What you'll do
The creative world runs on Photoshop. Your role will impact millions of designers, photographers, and artists globally who use Photoshop to make the impossible possible. Help Adobe define a clear vision for the core Photoshop business and the GTM strategy required to win.
To define a clear vision, you'll develop:
- An understanding of total addressable market, market share, competitive assessment
- Value propositions, messaging, and branding
- Marketing strategies by target audience definition, priorities, and customer needs
- Pricing and packaging strategies
- Distribution strategies including partnership ecosystem
- Growth opportunities based on a deep knowledge of customer needs, market trends, growth drivers, and the competitive landscape
- Lead the annual planning process to deliver the 3-year growth strategy and business plan; define Key Performance Indicators, measure success, be responsible for the numbers/annual business outcome
- Partner closely with product management to figure out optimal product strategy; collaborate with partners in Product, Engineering, Design and Sales to deliver truly amazing customer experiences
- Directly lead a team of product marketers and strategists
What you need to succeed
- Passion about creativity. Ideally, you're a user of one of Adobe's industry leading apps
- Executive presence and excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker who can also hold functional teams accountable for delivering on goals
- Strong "owner-operator" working style
- Can influence peers especially in product management and corporate marketing, senior execs and regional leaders
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we create and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire hardworking individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top