Director, Product Marketing - Enterprise Commerce
- San Jose, CA
Global ecommerce sales will surpass $3T this year as digital shopping transforms the way customers buy, and businesses operate. The Adobe Commerce Cloud is on the forefront of this exciting market space enabling companies to make every moment personal and every experience shoppable. The Commerce Cloud combines Magento Commerce with Adobe's outstanding marketing, AI and analytics building an industry leading platform.
The Director of Product Marketing for Enterprise Commerce is a leadership position responsible for defining and executing enterprise go-to-market strategy for the Magento Enterprise Offering. As an expert on the market, you will use your deep customer understanding to lead marketing strategy while collaborating with product management to help define product strategy. You will establish a winning position that differentiates Adobe in the market and own go-to-market activities including the development of sales and marketing materials, field enablement, and thought leadership. You will plan and execute product launches coordinating across internal teams to bring new and existing products to market.
As a member of the broader team, you will also collaborate with global marketing teams translating strategy into pipeline by guiding campaigns and tactics. As an established commerce leader with vision, you will act as the face of the brand regularly presenting to customers, supporting industry events, and engaging analysts comfortably supporting both business and technical topics.
- Responsible for day-to-day GTM management and oversight for the Magento Enterprise Offering
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Deeply understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing campaign team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then lead changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Be responsible for the segment and marketing plan for Magento Enterprise Commerce.
- Collaborate with global marketing and campaign teams to translate strategy into execution tactics.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and run the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary inspiring leader for Magento Enterprise Commerce including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop sales plays and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 10+ years of direct experience in enterprise commerce in a product marketing, product management, or delivery role
- 10+ years in enterprise Product Marketing with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Deep understanding of enterprise commerce solutions including working knowledge of the underlying business processes, capabilities, and technical architectures
- Highly organized and able to respond to continuous requests from sales, field, customers to support daily product operations
- Strong decision-making skills with ability to prioritize objectives and meet timelines
- Excellent people and matrix management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Ambitious, self-starter with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong project and time management skills
- Outstanding ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is -or isn't-working
- Need to be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top