Director, Enterprise Growth GTM
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences.
As part of Adobe Document Cloud's product marketing team, the Director, Enterprise Growth Go To Market will work closely with senior leaders across functions globally to accelerate growth in our business. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team that functions almost as a "startup" within Adobe, with exceptional partnering, influence and integration across all aspects of Adobe. We are on a strong growth trajectory and are looking for a diligent and experienced leader to continue this level of significant growth. The role is two-fold: to help run our growth SaaS business and drive growth from our install base, including leading our customer engagement + retention marketing team. The ideal candidate will have the toolkit to execute with precision, communicate effectively across the organization and with top executives, and approach and solve problems strategically.
What You'll Do
- Lead and execute our SaaS business end to end, from pipeline development, key sales plays, demand + field marketing, and customer retention + growth - to work towards our quarterly financial goals and KPIs
- Partner closely with leadership across our entire ecosystem, including sales, sales ops, strategic/partner development, marketing, customer success, customer support, finance
- Drive operational rigor throughout the business, connecting the dots, and making key decisions to help teams execute against our strategy and plan while prioritizing the customer
- Drive regular cadence of run the business meetings with global teams, to inspect and monitor the business, hold teams accountable, and drive resolution to issues
- Deliver regular executive level presentations, report outs and communications on the performance, progress, issues in the business
- Develop the customer engagement marketing strategy, plan, recipes, and programs to drive value realization and growth from our base; and execute against the plan working in lock step with the customer success team
- Effectively lead and develop a customer engagement marketing team
What You Need to Succeed
- 12+ years proven experience at an enterprise SaaS company or top tier consulting firm
- Strong operational and strategic leader
- Executive presence and excellent communication skills
- Ability to simplify complexity + data detail
- Highly collaborative, with strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter, independent, proactive, results oriented, hard worker
- MBA Preferred
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, manage and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.
Adobe's creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, filmmakers, content publishers, storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and manage content across desktop and mobile devices.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top