Director, Digital Experience Business Consulting Services
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating outstanding employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity! We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Reporting into our Sr. Director of Americas Professional Services, the Director, DX Business Consulting Services will be responsible for leading approximately $100M+ business by driving consulting customer engagement success with the Adobe's Digital Marketing suite of solutions, including Marketo and Magento, across the majority of Adobe's America's services accounts. This scope includes accountability for delivery of high quality, value driven consulting services, effective utilization of onshore, offshore and partner capacity, enablement and professional growth of the consulting resources and innovation and support of new product launches. Leader will work hand-in-hand with Customer Leadership and the Professional Services Sales team to drive additional revenue opportunities and retention of Adobe's key services customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the delivery teams, which provide both functional and technical services, for Adobe America's professional services business in the areas of Content and Asset Management, Omni-Channel Marketing, Personalization, Digital Intelligence and Commerce.
- Driving a culture of quality by providing customers with detailed execution which includes, consistent program and project governance, adherence to delivery standards, critical issue management and highly skilled, customer oriented functional and technical consultants.
- Delivering innovative and game changing services around Adobe's Core DX, Magento, Marketo and Adobe Experience Platform solutions. Developing standard methodologies, thought leadership, Points of View, etc. to drive consistency and high value service delivery into our implementations.
- Leading a profitable business to include working with partners and our global delivery center to meet revenue, utilization and margin targets.
- Developing collaborative relationships with Customer Leadership, Sales and Customer Success to delivering large, complex programs and support the retention and growth of new and existing customers.
- As part of the America's Delivery management team, this leader will also help build, mentor, and grow a geographically dispersed organization of more than 220 delivery professionals. Emphasis here is on providing a thoughtful but challenging environment where employees can add significant value and develop professionally.
What you'll do
- Own the team in driving highly successful implementations of our Digital Marketing solutions to customers. Ensure high quality delivery, and customer success and satisfaction.
- Establish credibility and positive relationships with key partners within the organization. Collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines to ensure alignment and knowledge transfer.
- Sponsor and be a champion for key customers.
- Partner on pre-sales opportunities; represent our overall solution set and delivery capabilities and support the contract process.
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiency in partnership with operations, finance and other teams within consulting.
- Manage a team of senior delivery leaders. Mentor and strengthen the team through strong performance management.
- Deliver profitable results, meeting margin, revenue and utilization targets.
- Work with selected partners and the global delivery center to meet the demands of our business
What you need to succeed
- 8-10 years leading, developing and mentoring medium to large consulting teams.
- Proven expertise in digital marketing solutions and custom solution development and delivery.
- Proven domain expertise in content and digital asset management solutions.
- 2-3 years running and forecasting a consulting P&L.
- Written and verbal communication skills; ability to engage and build relationships with customers at all levels.
- Prior experience and success running large-scale technical implementations, using consulting frameworks.
- Willingness to travel as needed : 50% - 75% on a monthly basis.
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, run, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top